Who is Binary Canary?
BinaryCanary.com is a world-class server monitoring service, providing website monitoring, site monitoring, IP address monitoring, URL monitoring, server performance monitoring, uptime monitoring, free website monitoring, server uptime monitoring, IIS monitoring, HTTP server monitoring, server monitoring, FTP server monitoring, Email server monitoring, SQL server monitoring, MySQL server monitoring, PostgreSQL server monitoring, ping monitoring, competitor monitoring, and Router monitoring.
Why use Binary Canary's Website Monitoring?
Top 10 reasons to monitor your website with BinaryCanary.com:
- Unlimited user accounts and escalation profiles.
- Beautiful and informative graphs and reports.
- Group monitors by the server for each maintenance periods.
- Industrial strength monitoring network.
- Notifications by email, SMS, SMS by email, or phone.
- Hacker detection.
- Pay-per-click (Adwords) campaign pausing (coming soon).
- Best price in the industry - compare to our competitors.
- 1-minute monitoring ensures the fastest downtime alerts.
- Credibility protection for your company.
Binary Canary - Uptime Checks Price
Pricing starts at $5/month. Ideal for personal sites and blogs. Set of features include 10 monitors included, 1 minute frequency, 20 SMS on signup.
Monitor Types available: Web Page (HTTP, HTTPS), File Transfer (FTP), Email (SMTP, IMAP, POP3), Round Trip Email (SMTP, IMAP, POP3), SSL Certificates, Domain Name Expiry, DNS Entries, Telnet, Ping.
Binary Canary monitors much more than just your uptime:
- We are a profitable, privately held company with a world wide monitoring network, with servers located in USA and United Kingdom.
Custom Device Monitor
- Use our telnet monitor to connect to a device over a custom port and ensure that a particular "ready string" is issued. Using this method, you can easily monitor scientific equipment, security systems, or anything you can think of. Easily perform ping monitoring, router monitoring or IP address monitoring.
Detailed Monitor Statistics
- To help you analyse long term performance, we keep detailed statistics for one full year, including failures, performance, uptime, notifications and more.