New Release: owl WPS 4.0 for recurrent WordPress Services
We are very excited to announce our new owl WPS 4.0 plugin release for recurrent WP Services. We think you’re going to be very pleased with the latest developments:
owl WPS 4.0 – recurrent WordPress Services plugin changelog:
6 bug fixes + 3 feature update + 5 new feature additions.
On August 30, 2019, we released a new version of our owl WPS recurrent WP Services plugin. Check out this real example:
owl WPS 4.0 – recurrent WordPress Services plugin – BUG FIXES:
In our unending strive, to solve more issues, we fixed a few known corner cases from our customer’s 3rd party integrations.
- – Fixed #1: Solved multiple PHP problems. Our new improved capability to detect suppressed PHP issues and incorrectly reported (fake) versions on hosting server provides insights valuable to everybody. We know, that our WordPress Maintenance and recurrent WP Services have a vital role in daily usage for our customers.
- – Fixed #2: Solved an issue with Page Speed data for custom URLs. Our next upcoming app, owl MODEUS, provided some much needed behind the scenes vital information. We know, that our WordPress Speed Up and recurrent WordPress Services are the foundation for speed and usability; in your daily page-views from desktop and mobile visitors.
- – Fixed #3: Solved an issue with short login session. Eliminating YOUR annoyances from your WP is our speciality.
- – Fixed #4: Solved an issue with logging WP Time Capsule backups on specific setups. We know, that our WordPress Backup and recurrent WordPress Services have a vital role ensuring disaster recovery options for our recurrent customers.
- – Fixed #5: Solved multiple conflicts with 3rd party products. Forcing coding standards and compatibility with the latest version of WP and building blocks is a never ending effort; only for your safety.
- – Fixed #6: Solved various functionality problems with custom hosting related accounts.
owl WPS 4.0 – recurrent WordPress Services plugin – FEATURE UPDATE:
As our customer base grows, so it expands the urgent need to solve urgent problems. As we embrace the chance to learn every day something new, we adapted our existing features to meet new challenges.
- – Feature update #1: Added support for the new owl WPS SERVER 4.0. WordPress Services is the core advantage for our customers.
- – Feature update #2: Added support for new notifications texts. A more refined and clear communication is established between your hosting account and our WP Services SERVER.
- – Feature update #3: Removed unused code from previously added obsolete features.
owl WPS 4.0 – recurrent WP Services plugin – NEW FEATURE ADDITION:
As our tailored services range expands, it expands the pressing need to provide additional automated services. As we embrace the constant struggle to provide perfection with each task, we added new automated features to eliminate manual intervention to meet standardized excellence.
- – New Feature #1: Implemented proper support for plugin/theme installation requests to HTTP Basic Auth protected hosting accounts.
- – New Feature #2: Implemented support for the WP Staging accounts, separate from main hosting account.
- – New Feature #3: Implemented new modification for the .htaccess file with custom redirect to rule the owl WPS plugin directory to hide the plugin from search engines.
- – New Feature #4: Implemented multiple security enhancements, like upcoming firewall, malware and anti-hack scanner. Official change-log on upcoming release date will provide relevant details.
- – New Feature #5: Implemented support for upcoming 3rd party plugins/themes promoted by our partnerships.