There are a lot of option to create custom navigation menus for your WordPress website. Even several custom menus. But, when you are an administrator and want to avoid all the clutter, things get rough. Each and every plugin ads a bit of clutter. Clutter, that you need to navigate. Then it gets annoying, when you need to do a specific task and need to accept scrolls, several clicks just to reach your starting point. Let's explore a few scenarios:
You are the ultimate editor, the one, who oversee all the pending and private posts. And you open each and every one and do your job. Now, to start, you need to go to Posts >> All posts, check Scheduled and Private. Click on existing titles, if any. What if there is a better way?
The same scenario if you administer the portfolio, testimonials, forms, news, galleries, teams, sliders, etc. Several clicks, scrolling up and down to find the correct menu. Maybe its a submenu? Where was it last time? What if there is a better way?
Meet the solution:
To implement your own feedback gathering, please install and activate the WP Jump Menu, By Jim Krill plugin and follow this tutorial:
- Go to Settings » Jump Menu Options
- Select (enable/disable) from you "Post Types" available inside WordPress
- Select (with multiple options) from each type the desired interest items (Publish, Pending, Draft, Auto-Draft, Future, Private, Inherit, Trash, Any)
- Specify elements number under SHOW column
- Specify type ordering under ORDER BY column
- Specify ASC/DESC ORDER
- Customize your Styling Options
- Save Changes