New Release: owl WPS 3.5.6 for recurrent WordPress Services
We are very excited to announce our new owl WPS 3.5.6 plugin release for recurrent WP Services:
owl WPS – recurrent WordPress Services plugin 3.5.6 changelog: 3 bug fixes + 1 feature update + 1 new feature addition. We think you’re going to be very pleased with the latest developments.
On March 25, 2019, we released a new version of our owl WPS recurrent WP Services plugin. Check out this real example:
owl WPS 3.5.6 – recurrent WordPress Services plugin – BUG FIXES:
In our unending strive, to solve more issues, we fixed a few known corner cases from our customer’s 3rd party integrations.
- – Fixed #1: Solved an issue with Google PageSpeed checks. We know, that our WordPress Speed Up and recurrent WordPress Services have a vital role in daily usage for our customers.
- – Fixed #2: Solved an issue with inconsistent or empty update data.
- – Fixed #3: Solved an issue with inconsistent or incorrect plugin update. These two corrections will provide a superior recurrent WP Services experience for all of our users.
owl WPS 3.5.6 – recurrent WordPress Services plugin – FEATURE UPDATE:
As our customer base grows, so it expands the urgent need to solve urgent problems. As we embrace the chance to learn every day something new, we adapted our existing features to meet new challenges.
- – Feature update #1: Added new integration for better compatibility with the latest Yoast SEO plugin version. We know, that our WordPress SEO Add-On has a vital role in daily ranking for our customers.
owl WPS 3.5.6 – recurrent WP Services plugin – NEW FEATURE ADDITION:
As our tailored services range expands, it expands the pressing need to provide additional automated services. As we embrace the constant struggle to provide perfection with each task, we added new automated features to eliminate manual intervention to meet standardized excellence.
- – New Feature #1: Implemented proper ticketing channel, with direct communication method. Now, any employee can create and receive an answer from us. No need to go through the hustle of communication with the account owner. Just add your email address to the FROM field, and we’ll reply directly to you. The account owner can check conversation history in owl WPS CLIENTS, as usual. We know, that our recurrent WP Services have a vital role in daily usage for our customers.
The new FROM field inside the recurrent WP Services dashboard within your WordPress: