How to use different PDFs with the same short URL?
We are excited to show you How to use different PDFs with the same short URL? This is perfect for the following real-life needs: recurrent PDFs; PDF approvals; collaborations; internal or external storage, etc.
Meaning – What does PDF versioning mean?
PDF versioning describes the usage and management of several versions of a PDF. This is more usually called file versioning or file version management, for general file types.
Meaning – What does short URL PDF versioning mean?
A short URL PDF versioning describes the usage and management of several DIFFERENT PDFs, ALWAYS accessible with the SAME LINK, opening the latest “version” of the PDF.
- Examples of use cases:
- – recurrent PDFs – where the latest version is important, but keeping the old version is also vital
- – PDF approvals – where a specific type of PDFs can be easily categorised
- – collaboration – where everybody can reach the latest version without being informed
- – internal/external storage – where it does not matter where the latest version is stored until everybody can access it. No need to overwrite anymore.
- – proposals, reports – where the PDF changes just parts, as time evolves
Pretty owlsome, right?