How to fix any SOCIAL PROOF added load time
How to fix any SOCIAL PROOF added load time?
- - Don't duplicate social proof features for several different needs on the same page. Meaning: don't display your visitor's friends, who already subscribed to the newsletter, just to convince the visitor to subscribe too; - ON THE SAME PAGE where you use this trick to like your social profiles; - AGAIN ON THE SAME PAGE, RIGHT NEXT TO the product, where you use the same lure, to convince to buy.
- - Don't use two (or more) of the same social proof features in parallel. It is a bad decision, waiting to collide and break both places with the same functionalities.
Very Affordable for all that it offers!
Cheaper, than a new website. Cheaper, than designers + developers + system administrators hired for various optimisation tasks.
What Should You Do?
- - Keep it simple. Use only for the most valuable thing on the page and focus the lure feature with Social Proof.
- - At every planned maintenance day, after ALL the updates, make sure Social Proof still loads correctly and it works.
- - Put Social Proof below the fold (below the visible space) on a page. This will reduce load times, avoiding render blocking loading.
- - Don't use any fancy features in tandem with Social Proof. Unexpected pop-ups, that load slowly the Social Proof, will just display an empty pop-up.
- - Avoid caching features to those features. It reraly works as expected.
FASTER and much CHEAPER
Compared to designers + developers + system administrators hired for various WordPress performance optimisation tasks.