Who is Uptime Doctor?
Powered by world-class infrastructure, Uptime Doctor is a leading provider of website monitoring services. Our enterprise-grade infrastructure continuously monitors websites on six continents, looking for the first sign of trouble, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our technology is purpose-built and proprietary, allowing us to provide an unrivaled level of service at an affordable price.
Why use Uptime Doctor's Website Monitoring?
With Uptime Doctor, you’ll be the first to know when your website stops responding, so you can fix the problem before it affects your business. If it has an IP address or domain name, we can monitor it – whether it’s an application-specific server, or just your email or Web servers.
Our technology is backed by more than a decade of experience in the website monitoring business. Whether you own one website, or manage a portfolio of thousands of websites, we can help.
Our world-class customer support is available around the clock, and we are waiting to answer any of your questions.
Uptime Doctor - Uptime Checks Price
Pricing starts at $7.95/month. Ideal for personal sites and blogs. Set of features include 10 tests, 1 min interval, Unlimited contacts, Unlimited email alerts, Unlimited push alerts, Lifetime report retention, Technical support, Notification template, Maintenance schedules, Monitoring profile.
* Extra (optional) costs: Test: USD $0.80/test + SMS: USD $0.30/message.
Uptime Doctor monitors much more than just your uptime:
24 x 7 x 365 Non-Stop Monitoring
- Unless you are a robot, it is infeasible for you to keep checking your website to see if it is available. Leave this tedious job to our automated service, and enjoy peace of mind!
- We support ping, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SSH, SMTP, DNS, POP3, IMAP, MySQL, and any arbitrary services running on TCP/IP.
Uptime & Performance Reports
- Knowledge is power, that's why we provide you all the information you need about the uptime and performance of your websites and servers in easy-to-read reports and graphs. A public report is also available.
- Be the first to know when your website or server is in trouble! We notify via email, SMS and push notification.
- You can define one-time and recurring maintenance windows to pause uptime checks. We will not send you downtime alerts on planned outages.