SiteUptime - Public Status Pages for your WordPress Monitoring
Who is SiteUptime?
SiteUptime provides over 125,000 website owners with an online service for monitoring their website availability. Our services are designed to provide any webmaster or website owner with a fast, effective and automated method for ensuring that their website is active and working properly.
Why use SiteUptime's Website Monitoring?
SiteUptime helps you eliminate downtime by providing free and advanced remote monitoring services for your website. When your website goes down, we notify you instantly via email and or SMS text message so that you may fix problems before they cost your e-business money, customers or reputation. In addition, our service provides detailed statistics about your website's availability and response times so that you can track how often your site is down.
User experience starts with a WordPress page load.
SiteUptime - Uptime Checks Price
Pricing starts at $10/month. Ideal for personal sites and blogs. Set of features include 2 minutes Monitoring Interval Monitoring Interval, 3 Monitors, 8 Monitoring Locations, Email Alerts, Monthly Reports, Online Statistics, Control Panel, Web Server (http), Email Server (pop3), Email Server (smtp), FTP Server (ftp), Public Statistics, Alert Failure Limit, Uptime Button, Error Details, Ping Monitoring, Custom Time Zone, Multiple Alert Contacts, XML / RSS Statistics, Statistics Download, DNS Monitoring, Graphical Reports, API, User Accounts, Blackout Schedule, Maintenance/Blackout Schedule, SSL Server(https), SMS/Call Alerts, Webhook, Failure Traceroute, Public Status Page, Custom Ports.
* Additional (optional) monitors are available for $2 per month per monitor.
* SMS/Call Alerts $0.20/alert, First 10 Free.
* Additional (optional) Web Page Content monitors are available for $5 per month per monitor.
SiteUptime monitors much more than just your uptime:
- Multiple monitoring servers around the world run protocol based tests on your website at specific intervals (every 2, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes) 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year to ensure that your customers and users can reach your website.
- If more than one monitoring location detects a connection failure or error, an email or SMS alert is sent to you. Our system will also notify you when your website becomes available again.
- Our software tracks these failures and logs detailed reports of the uptime/downtime of your website each month. These reports are available to you to browse via an account control panel.