ServiceUptime - public Uptime Checks for your WordPress Monitoring
Who is ServiceUptime?
Established 2005, ServiceUptime has become one of the leading providers of port, server and website monitoring and alerting services. ServiceUptime is constantly growing and extending the functionality of the system. Our monitoring servers are located all around the world in reliable carrier-class data centers with nearly 0% downtime to become one of the most accurate website monitoring services that thousands of customers trust.
Why use ServiceUptime's Website Monitoring?
Whenever your website becomes inaccessible or returns incorrect data the ServiceUptime alerts you within seconds of the event via email or SMS. Be notified instantly once your site becomes inaccessible!
User experience starts with a WordPress page load.
ServiceUptime - Uptime Checks Price
Pricing starts at $4.95/month. Ideal for personal sites and blogs. Set of features include: worldwide locations, variety of ports, up to 3 min checks*, up to 10 monitors**, sms/email notifications.
* As you don't pay for an exact number of monitors you purchase credits which are used with any check frequency and any service type so you may easily change the interval or monitor type any time you need it.
** Check frequency and the number of services are dependable. Every frequency has its value. It is up to you to use more services with rare checks or fewer services with the most frequent checks.
ServiceUptime monitors much more than just your uptime:
- Detailed information on every downtime with the number of failed checks and time your website was inaccessible and the type of error is available at Outage Report for every monitoring service.
- The monitoring frequency is how often your website is checked. You have the ability to monitor any service every 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes. You choose the frequency of checks at your user's control panel while setting up monitoring service.
Variety of Contacts Supported
- Upon service outage, you can be notified by email and SMS. Email notification is an alert with details of the service being down and the error it returns. SMS alert is a short notification sent to your cell phone with the status of monitoring service.
Variety of Ports Monitored
- All services/ports are available for Premium and Free monitoring accounts: Web Page, PING, Web Servers, Link Check, POP3 Servers, SMTP Servers, IMAP Servers, Download Servers, DNS Servers, DNS Lookup, MySQL servers, Custom Servers.
Website Monitoring Summary
- Every monitoring service comes with lifetime monitoring statistics where you can see your site uptime by week, month, year or overall statistics. You can also see your daily statistics.