We can help you WITHIN MINUTES!
So little can bring so many benefits. Have a buffer zone, where you test out major changes. A staging server is a type of server that is used to test a software, website or service in a production-similar environment before being set live. It is part of a staging environment or staging site, where it serves as a temporary hosting and testing server for any new software or websites.
Why you need a staging SERVER?
- » to identify a behaviour, test an experiment or performance on something similar to your live server.
- » for temporary work, or project finalisation, where several colleagues pieces come together.
- » where you experiment with new modules or ideas before you do that in a live environment.
The advantages of a staging SERVER:
- » Protects you from poor performance being a surprise.
- » Protects you from finger pointing between different departments.
- » Protects you from making fixes in your production environment.
- » Protects you from code that doesn't work with that particular host.