We are very excited to share with you more information on our new owl WPS 3.5.4 – WP Services plugin release:
owl WPS – WordPress Services plugin 3.5.4 changelog: 6 bug fixes + 3 feature updates + 1 new feature addition. We think you’re going to be very pleased with the latest developments.
On February 14, 2019, we released a new version of our owl WPS WordPress plugin. Check out this real example:
owl WPS 3.5.4 – WordPress Services plugin – BUG FIXES:
In our unending strive, to solve more issues, we fixed a few known corner cases from our customer’s 3rd party integrations.
- – Fixed #1: Solving incorrectly displayed broken links for specific slow domains. We know, that SEO ranking is vital for each customer, and server response times sometimes are not that fast, nor reliable as they expected to be.
- – Fixed #2: New compatibility issue with the latest Google PageSpeed Insights version. We know, that our WordPress Speed Up and WordPress Monitoring recurrent services have a vital role in daily usage for our customers.
- – Fixed #3: An issue with publishing “already scheduled in the future” posts.
- – Fixed #4: An e-mail notification issue when alerts are configured for specific setups.
- – Fixed #5: Eliminated a corner case issue for saving any code changes in the wp-config.php file, when the file is located in a non-default location.
- – Fixed #6: Eliminated a corner case issue for identifying and deleting unused scheduled CRON Jobs. We know, that our WordPress Maintenance recurrent service is one of the main priorities for our customers.
owl WPS 3.5.4 – WordPress Services plugin – FEATURE UPDATE:
As our customer base grows, so it expands the urgent need to solve urgent problems. As we embrace the chance to learn every day something new, we adapted our existing features to meet new challenges.
- – Feature update #1: Eliminated a corner case issue for WPEngine hosted sites, disabling the “Remove readme.html” security check and alert feature.
- – Feature update #2: An improved method for detecting premium themes updates without the end-user hosting environment. This is a major step, to deliver tailored services without generating performance issues and have a more reliable recurrent service.
- – Feature update #3: Improved support and display for the latest WP Services features. This is a major step, to fully provide transparency for our customers and knowledge to expand existing tailored services for future service deliveries.
owl WPS 3.5.4 – WordPress Services plugin – NEW FEATURE ADDITION:
As our tailored services range expands, it expands the pressing need to provide additional automated services. As we embrace the constant struggle to provide perfection with each task, we added new automated features to eliminate manual intervention to meet standardized excellence.
- – New Feature #1: Implemented the latest Google PageSpeed Insights version’s features. We know, that our WordPress Speed Up and WordPress Monitoring recurrent services have a vital role in daily usage for our customers.