WebARX – the swiss army knife that secures WordPress websites. Website firewall, uptime monitoring and domain reputation checks on a single dashboard.
WebARX - Web Application Security Platform
Brand and business2.5/5
Ease of use1.0/5
Website Application Firewall features4.0/5
- A web security startup founded in July 2018 by Spanish cybersecurity company Open Data Security and Estonia’s LIFT99. WebARX already operates a fully distributed team serving customers in 83 countries.
- Price: $14.99 per month and $152.88 per year. Not a big incentive to purchase a yearly plan.
- WebARX has a smart firewall engine which will protect your website from software vulnerabilities and separates true visitors from fake traffic.
- WordPress specific extra security hardening.
- Works on WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, CakePHP, Laravel, Symfony and PHP.
- Manual intervention with extra costs involved for malware removal, hack cleanup, SEO spam removal.
- Requires technical expertise to set up and use. No fine-tuning possibilities or tailored options for specific needs.
- Get alerts on issues which need immediate attention. Security knowledge is a must. Reactive approach for time-sensitive matters.
- Extra features clutter, unrelated to security: blacklist monitoring + error monitoring + up-time monitoring + domain expiration monitoring + certificate expiration monitoring. They do not hold ground for dedicated service providers.
- WebARX has a smart firewall engine which separates true visitors from fake traffic. Sometimes even real users, filtered out by IP, device, location.