REVIEW: owl WAF – Cloud-based Web Application Firewall
Cloud-based Web Application Firewall constantly monitors and stops automated or targeted hacks, attacks, snooping, spying, and suspicious activities and harmful code uploads.
owl WAF - Cloud-based Web Application Firewall€ 10 / month
Brand and business4.0/5
Ease of use5.0/5
Website Application Firewall features4.5/5
- An online security company founded in May 2018. The owl power EUROPE team mostly focuses on European customers and WordPress. They have strategic partnerships with the biggest online security brands.
- Price: € 10 per month or € 89 per year. 3 months FREE incentive to purchase a yearly plan.
- Requires just a server-side connection, done by owl WAF support team under 5 minutes. No setup, no configuration, no alerts, no interventions are needed. Fully managed service by the owl WAF security experts.
- Offers a blazing-fast AND real-time preventative security feature against XSS/SQL INJECTIONS, CODE UPLOADS, DOS and DDOS PROTECTION, stopping SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY and CONTENT GRABBING.
- Unparalleled cloud compatibility, working with top CMS, eshop systems, frameworks and website builders. Compatibility list supported by strategic partnerships.
- Cloud-based Web Application Firewall requires public access to the protected domain. Cannot be used inside private networks or DMZ.
- Per domain licensing can be costly for big portfolio agencies or corporate customers. Volume discounts can be requested only via direct contact.
- Fully managed service also means that you need to request each time customer support to whitelist a new 3rd party integration or IP/location/device.
- Fully managed service also means NO alerts, NO reports, NO emails, NO SMS/tweet/pings. The monthly report can be requested for FREE.
- Has no other features than a real-time firewall.
Do you have any questions regarding owl WAF? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!