Our way to give back to the online community
We accept as an eligible entity any of the below options:
- non-profit: Prove that you are a legal, non-profit organisation.
- charity: Prove that you are a charitable organization.
- artistic: Prove that your chosen moniker exists online.
- education: Prove that you are an educational organization.
- blogger: Prove that you have at least 100 subscribers.
The “spread the news” criteria are tasks that we require from our FREEMIUM users. These tasks should take a few minutes of your time, once a month. We use these as a method to promote our services, so we don’t impose a limit on the FREE accounts we offer. This way, more of your friends can benefit from our FREEMIUM services. We require at least one option from below list for recurrent services, each month. These tasks are done upfront, upon participation acceptance.
- footer link: Allow us to add a short text with a link towards our website.
- blog posts: We accept any post about any subject related to our services in any language.
- marketing ad: Allow us to add one simple non-intrusive banner that links towards our website.
- newsletter: Send a single email marketing campaign to your subscribers.
- social promotion: Mention our services on several social media platforms.