employees managing a business website in 2022
How to run a business website in 2022:
External factors dictate the vision
- Site developed by an external programmer, who has no clue how your business niche works.
- Plugins and themes are chosen strictly from free or highly costly perspectives.
- Changes and modifications are extra work and responsibility, and hard to implement.
- Technical inexperience translates into platform limitations, and time/budget constraints.
How to solve online disasters in 2022:
- Yesterday worked! It’s unacceptable how hosting and developers operate!
- Lack of basic security, privacy or technical guideline constrains evolution.
- Success guaranteed by external consultants, yet never happened.
How to launch a new website or eshop in 2022:
Switching responsibilities horror
- The budget burned for nothing. And never enough to go LIVE.
- Feature requests evolve into unrealistic formation needs.
- Documentation and formation are not enough to use as planned.
- Never finished, even after changing several responsible persons.
- Superficialities make vital parts of security and speed ignored.
- Extra changes are not agile, cost triple, and nobody is responsible.
What happens after launching a website in 2022:
Nobody mentioned this before!
- Business critical parts don’t work on LIVE.
- REAL customers are blocked to do business.
- Nobody does maintenance, upgrades, or mises à jour.
- Security-wise fully flying in the dark.
- Speed-wise relies on hope & infrastructure.
- Hoping the next contractor can glue it together.
What happens next year with a business website:
Nobody noticed that is broken!
- Online business is simply not profitable.
- Always needing money to keep it afloat.
- It’s cheaper and faster to simply order a new one.
- A new budget burned just to understand what is broken.
- Responsibility ownership is nonexistent by default.
Nous avons pour mission de donner du pouvoir aux propriétaires de WordPress, qui ne souhaitent pas être transformés de force en experts en informatique.
erreur : Alerte : owlpower.eu est protégé !