WP Speed Plugin Vulnerabilities MAR 2022
Be informed about the latest WP Speed Plugin Vulnerabilities MAR 2022 Threat Case Study, identified and reported publicly. These breaches create even more problems and vulnerability exploitation with a severe negative impact on your SEO and lower your search engine rankings. Contact us for our WP Speed Up audit.
A jaw-dropping approximated 300.000+ active WordPress sites are slowed down by WP Speed Plugin Vulnerabilities MAR 2022, as load times get affected directly. It is a significant -40% decrease compared to last month. The estimated number can increase with premium versions and/or closed versions, as they are private purchases.
If you are serious about your business, then you need to pay attention because Speed is the most crucial factor in the WordPress site. In this post, we will share all the latest WordPress Speed plugin vulnerability reports to help you prevent your website from slow load-time and total server crashes. The following cases made headlines PUBLICLY just last month in the WP Speed Plugin Vulnerabilities MAR 2022 category:
- Use Any Font | Custom Font Uploader – Unauthenticated Arbitrary CSS Appending
- Upload any custom fonts you wish and give your site a elegant look. Quickly change font without need of css knowledge. Or you can select from our 23,871+ predefined font collection to add in your site. It even has google fonts which you can store in your own server. Active installations: 200,000+
- Relevanssi Premium – Unauthorized AJAX Calls
- WordPress search doesn’t search everything, and doesn’t give you enough control over what is searched and how. Relevanssi gives you full access and full control, with plenty of filters and ways to make Relevanssi work the way you want your search to work. Active installations: N/A
- Relevanssi – A Better Search – Unauthorized AJAX Calls
- Relevanssi replaces the standard WordPress search with a better search engine, with lots of features and configurable options. You’ll get better results, better presentation of results – your users will thank you. Active installations: 100,000+
Speed is the loading time of a webpage, the difference between the time a user requests data from a server and the time the user gets the data. This is why the most important factor for WordPress is speed.
If your only method to provide loading time speed to visitors is suddenly disabled, then it’s a good idea to update immediately these WP Speed Plugin Vulnerabilities MAR 2022. You rely on a WP Speed boost, that is currently slowing you down!
Why Is WordPress Speed Crucial?
Speed is the most crucial factor in the WordPress site. Today’s ultra-fast-paced business environment requires it. The main thing: A Fast Website Keeps Users Happy!
The first major parameter that is related to Speed optimisation is the User Experience. A poor Speed means your website will lose the users, visitors, potential leads which can effectively decrease your leads and finally break away with your Sales.
Great user experience (UX) design is, in essence, about creating a seamless website experience for your users. Not only do you have to give your users what they’re looking for, but you also have to give it to them fast.
Fast WP Boosts Your Google Rankings?
Slow website Speed affects your SEO and lowers your search engine rankings, resulting in fewer new customers. At the same time, you will also lose some existing valuable customers.
Speed is one of the criteria that is taken into account for Page Ranking. Site Speed also has a massive impact on your SEO rankings, both on desktop and mobile (especially now with Google’s mobile-first initiative) as well as paid advertisements on Google that directly impact your quality score.
What is Vulnerability Knowledge?
As time passes, vulnerabilities are discovered in your plugins, theme and the version of WordPress core you are using. Those vulnerabilities (or Security holes) ALWAYS become public knowledge sooner rather, than later.