WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities MAR 2022
Be informed about the latest WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities MAR 2022 Threat Case Study, identified and reported publicly. These breaches create even more problems and vulnerability exploitation with a severe negative impact on your decision capabilities and business future. Contact us for our WP Monitoring consulting.
A jaw-dropping approximated 920.000+ active WordPress sites are unable to depend on their recovery plan because of WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities MAR 2022. It is a significant 40% increase compared to last month. The estimated number can increase with premium versions and/or closed versions, as they are private purchases.
If you are serious about your business, then you want to know immediately when your website or server goes down and you will probably want to take action as quickly as possible in order to minimise the downtime. In this post, we will share all the latest WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities to help you prevent your website from data loss and permanently going offline. The following cases made headlines PUBLICLY just last month in the WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities MAR 2022 category:
- StatCounter – Free Real Time Visitor Stats – Stored Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- The Official StatCounter WordPress Plugin brings you all the powerful StatCounter features to your wordpress blog. Active installations: 100,000+
- WP RSS Aggregator – News Feeds, Autoblogging, Youtube Video Feeds and More – Reflected Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- WP RSS Aggregator is the original, most popular and most robust plugin for importing, merging, and displaying RSS feeds and Atom feeds anywhere on your site. Set up your RSS feed sources and let the plugin do the leg-work. Active installations: 60,000 +
- Customize WordPress Emails and Alerts – Better Notifications for WP – Email Address Disclosure
- Better Notifications for WP is a simple but powerful plugin for beginners to advanced users that allows you to customise the email notifications that WordPress sends using the WYSIWYG editor and shortcodes. Active installations: 40,000 +
- WP Visitor Statistics (Real Time Traffic) – Arbitrary IP Address Exclusion to Stored Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- A comprehensive plugin for your WordPress visitor statistics, Track statistics for your WordPress site without depending on external services. Active installations: 20,000+
- Page View Count – Unauthenticated SQL Injection (SQLi)
- A beautifully simple to set up plugin that gives site visitors and site owners the ability to quickly and easily see how many people have visited that page or post. Active installations: 20,000+
- WP Statistics – Unauthenticated SQL Injection (SQLi)
- WP Statistics – Unauthenticated Stored Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Do you need a simple tool to know your website statistics? Do you need to represent these statistics? Are you caring about your users’ privacy while analyzing who are interested in your business or website? With WP Statistics you can know your website statistics without any need to send your users’ data anywhere. Active installations: 600,000+
- WP-Matomo Integration (WP-Piwik) – Plugin Settings Reset via CSRF
- This plugin uses the Matomo API to show your Matomo statistics in your WordPress dashboard. It’s also able to add the Matomo tracking code to your blog and to do some modifications to the tracking code. Additionally, WP-Matomo supports WordPress networks and manages multiple sites and their tracking codes. Active installations: 60,000+
Vital data allows you to quantify the effects of making a change to your business strategy, and that’s invaluable to the process of improving and optimising online marketing campaigns. The biggest benefit of utilising CORRECT DATA is being able to identify strengths and weaknesses.
Do you trust the data you gather to put all decisions based on them? Maybe you depend on not-so-accurate data! And it gets distorted each day more and more!
Why Is WordPress Monitoring Crucial?
Monitoring uses data to answer business questions, discover relationships, predict unknown outcomes and automate decisions. Today most organisations treat monitoring as a strategic asset, and monitoring is central to many functional roles and skills. Put your monitoring projects into action. Find what you need to plan your projects, restore trust in your data and develop a correct business strategy.
Why Is accurate WP/Woo Monitoring so sensible?
Data and information are increasing rapidly, the growth rate of the information is so high that the information available to us in the near future is already unpredictable. The data is generated through hundreds of users, visitors and customers as a whole. Try to place a business decision on all this data, if it’s already distorted then you’ll be losing on.
Data is shaping Businesses
Data gathering is on the uphill and there is a steady rise in the overall monitoring, this is going to largely impact the business, decisions and investments. The rapid demand for accurate monitoring has placed pressure on IT to provide the dedicated infrastructure that could support the requirement.
What is Vulnerability Knowledge?
As time passes, vulnerabilities are discovered in your plugins, theme and the version of WordPress core you are using. Those vulnerabilities (or Security holes) ALWAYS become public knowledge sooner rather, than later.