WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities JAN 2022
Be informed about the latest WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities JAN 2022 Threat Case Study, identified and reported publicly. These breaches create even more problems and vulnerability exploitation with a severe negative impact on your decision capabilities and business future. Contact us for our WP Monitoring consulting.
A jaw-dropping approximated 72.000+ active WordPress sites are unable to depend on their recovery plan because of WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities JAN 2022. The estimated number can increase with premium versions as they are private purchases.
If you are serious about your business, then you want to know immediately when your website or server goes down and you will probably want to take action as quickly as possible in order to minimise the downtime. In this post, we will share all the latest WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities to help you prevent your website from data loss and permanently going offline. The following cases made headlines PUBLICLY just last month in the WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities JAN 2022 category:
- WP Visitor Statistics (Real Time Traffic) – SQL Injection
- A comprehensive plugin for your WordPress visitor statistics, Track statistics for your WordPress site without depending on external services. Enable you to display how many users are online on your WordPress blog with detailed statistics, easy to install and working fine. Active installations: 20,000+
- CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally – Arbitrary Folder Deletion via Path Traversa
- CAOS (Complete Analytics Optimization Suite) for Google Analytics allows you to host analytics.js/gtag.js locally and keep it updated using WordPress’ built-in Cron-schedule. Fully automatic! Active installations: 20,000+
- Fathom Analytics – Stored Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- For the longest time, website analytics software was seriously bad. It was hard to understand, time-consuming to use, and worse, it exploited visitor data for big tech to profit. Fathom Analytics is website analytics that doesn’t suck. We revolutionized website analytics by making them easy to use and respectful of privacy laws (like GDPR, CCPA, PECR and more). Active installations: 2,000+
- Simple Download Monitor – Multiple CSRF
- I developed the Simple Download Monitor plugin because I needed a nice way to manage my digital downloads and monitor the number of downloads of my files and documents. Active installations: 30,000+
Vital data allows you to quantify the effects of making a change to your business strategy, and that’s invaluable to the process of improving and optimising online marketing campaigns. The biggest benefit of utilising CORRECT DATA is being able to identify strengths and weaknesses.
Do you trust the data you gather to put all decisions based on them?Maybe you depend on not-so-accurate data! And it gets distorted each day more and more!
Why Is WordPress Monitoring Crucial?
Monitoring uses data to answer business questions, discover relationships, predict unknown outcomes and automate decisions. Today most organisations treat monitoring as a strategic asset, and monitoring is central to many functional roles and skills. Put your monitoring projects into action. Find what you need to plan your projects, restore trust in your data and develop a correct business strategy.
Why Is accurate WP/Woo Monitoring so sensible?
Data and information are increasing rapidly, the growth rate of the information is so high that the information available to us in the near future is already unpredictable. The data is generated through hundreds of users, visitors and customers as a whole. Try to place a business decision on all this data, if it’s already distorted then you’ll be losing on.
Data is shaping Businesses
Data gathering is on the uphill and there is a steady rise in the overall monitoring, this is going to largely impact the business, decisions and investments. The rapid demand for accurate monitoring has placed pressure on IT to provide the dedicated infrastructure that could support the requirement.
What is Vulnerability Knowledge?
As time passes, vulnerabilities are discovered in your plugins, theme and the version of WordPress core you are using. Those vulnerabilities (or Security holes) ALWAYS become public knowledge sooner rather, than later.