WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities FEB 2022
Be informed about the latest WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities FEB 2022 Threat Case Study, identified and reported publicly. These breaches create even more problems and vulnerability exploitation with a severe negative impact on your decision capabilities and business future. Contact us for our WP Monitoring consulting.
A jaw-dropping approximated 142.000+ active WordPress sites are unable to depend on their recovery plan because of WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities FEB 2022. It is a slight 25% increase compared to last month. The estimated number can increase with premium versions and/or closed versions, as they are private purchases.
If you are serious about your business, then you want to know immediately when your website or server goes down and you will probably want to take action as quickly as possible in order to minimise the downtime. In this post, we will share all the latest WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities to help you prevent your website from data loss and permanently going offline. The following cases made headlines PUBLICLY just last month in the WP Monitoring Plugin Vulnerabilities FEB 2022 category:
- Download Monitor – Reflected Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Download Monitor provides an interface for uploading and managing downloadable files (including support for multiple versions), inserting download links into posts, logging downloads and selling downloads! Active installations: 100,000+
- Woopra Analytics Plugin – Unauthenticated Arbitrary File Upload
- Woopra is an end-to-end Customer Journey Analytics solution built for teams. Unify your customer data within the platform to analyze, optimize and engage across every customer touchpoint. Active installations: 2,000+
- NewStatPress – Reflected Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- NewStatPress is a new version of StatPress that was the first real-time plugin dedicated to the management of statistics about blog visits. It collects information about visitors, spiders, search keywords, feeds, browsers etc. Active installations: 20,000+
- WP Visitor Statistics (Real Time Traffic) – SQL Injection
- A comprehensive plugin for your WordPress visitor statistics, Track statistics for your WordPress site without depending on external services. Enable you to display how many users are online on your WordPress blog with detailed statistics, easy to install and working fine. Active installations: 20,000+
- Error Log Viewer by BestWebSoft – Arbitrary Text File Deletion via Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- This plugin has been closed as of November 10, 2021, and is not available for download. Reason: Security Issue.
Vital data allows you to quantify the effects of making a change to your business strategy, and that’s invaluable to the process of improving and optimising online marketing campaigns. The biggest benefit of utilising CORRECT DATA is being able to identify strengths and weaknesses.
Do you trust the data you gather to put all decisions based on them?Maybe you depend on not-so-accurate data! And it gets distorted each day more and more!
Why Is WordPress Monitoring Crucial?
Monitoring uses data to answer business questions, discover relationships, predict unknown outcomes and automate decisions. Today most organisations treat monitoring as a strategic asset, and monitoring is central to many functional roles and skills. Put your monitoring projects into action. Find what you need to plan your projects, restore trust in your data and develop a correct business strategy.
Why Is accurate WP/Woo Monitoring so sensible?
Data and information are increasing rapidly, the growth rate of the information is so high that the information available to us in the near future is already unpredictable. The data is generated through hundreds of users, visitors and customers as a whole. Try to place a business decision on all this data, if it’s already distorted then you’ll be losing on.
Data is shaping Businesses
Data gathering is on the uphill and there is a steady rise in the overall monitoring, this is going to largely impact the business, decisions and investments. The rapid demand for accurate monitoring has placed pressure on IT to provide the dedicated infrastructure that could support the requirement.
What is Vulnerability Knowledge?
As time passes, vulnerabilities are discovered in your plugins, theme and the version of WordPress core you are using. Those vulnerabilities (or Security holes) ALWAYS become public knowledge sooner rather, than later.